Mid-Atlantic Home & Garden Show, March 6-8
MID-ATLANTIC HOME & GARDEN SHOW
10 A.M. TO 6 P.M. DAILY
MARCH 6, 7 & 8
VIRGINIA BEACH CONVENTION CENTER
The 30th annual Mid-Atlantic Home & Garden show will feature exhibitors presenting the latest trends in home improvement, outdoor living, landscaping and innovative home products.
· Celebrity Guests - Taniya Nayak, designer/HGTV (March 7, March 8); Paul James, gardening expert/HGTV (March 6, March 7, March 8); Ellie Krieger, chef and author/Food Network (March 8).
· Special Events - Craft Beer Tasting, Coffee University, Dreaming of Design Challenge, Outdoor Living Paradise Giveaway, Healthy Eating Challenge.
· Seven full-sale, beautifully designed outdoor living landscapes
· Taniya Nayak - Sponsored by B&T Kitchens & Baths. Taniya Nayak is one of the nation’s foremost interior designers. She became a household name as a design expert on HGTV and Food Network. From design to sell, Taniya’s million-watt smile and limitless creativity make her a well-known and popular designer.
· Paul James - Sponsored by K&D Round’s Landscape Services. Paul James, host of “Gardening by the Yard,” admits there was a time when he hated gardening. This dislike stemmed from digging Bermuda grass out of his father’s vegetable garden in the middle of August. Paul is available to discuss gardening concerns in K&D Round’s Landscape Services’ exhibit in Garden G.
· Beer Tasting Event - Sponsored by Bud’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. Sample eight locally brewed craft beers from 1 to 5 p.m. daily during the show. Photo is required for proof of age. Smartmouth Brewing Company, O’Connor’s Brewing Company, Back Bay Brewing Company and Young Veteran’s Brewing Company are participating.
· Coffee University - Sponsored by Keurig/Green Mountain. Keurig is bringing an international flair to the show. The sensory professionals from Keurig will be on hand to talk about how coffee is grown, roasted and ground. They will offer samples of coffee from all over the world. As an added bonus, Keurig will give away a free brewing system every two hours.
· Dreaming of Design Challenge-A Salute to the Vibrant 80’s - Sponsored by Value City Furniture and PPG Paints. Four finalists have eight hours to bring their designs to life during the show under the watchful eyes of the show visitors. The winner receives a $1500 shopping spree at Value City.
· Enhance Your Lifestyle With the Outdoor Living Giveaway - Sponsored by K&D Round’s Landscape Services. Three Southside homeowners will win an instant outdoor living upgrade for their back yards! Grand Prize is an outdoor kitchen with a granite countertop and grill. Second prize is a custom designed water feature, and third prize is a wood burning fire pit. The professionals at K&D Round’s will deliver and install each of the prizes. Register for the giveaway at the event.
· Cookbook Signing and Healthy Eating Challenge - Sponsored by the Culinary Institute of Virginia, College of Culinary Arts of ECPI University, and State Farm Insurance. From 2 to 3 p.m. on March 8. Ellie Krieger, chef and cookbook author, will sign her cookbooks in the State Farm Insurance Exhibit, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., she will be on hand to preside over the Healthy Eating Challenge. Five teams of students from the Culinary Institute will prepare family favorite recipes with a healthy twist. Think chicken parm, with half the calories! One hundred tasting tickets will be sold for $15, with $10 going to the school scholarship fund. Those 100 members of the “Tasting Audience” will sample and judge dishes and are eligible to win several special prizes. Tasting Audience tickets can be purchased on line at www.midatlantichomeshow.com.
· ADMISSION IS $10 FOR ADULTS, CHILDREN 12 & UNDER ARE FREE, TIX ARE $8 FOR SENIORS 62+ AND MILITARY WITH ID
· EVENT IS HELD AT THE VIRGINIA BEACH CONVENTION CENTER WHERE PARKING IS FREE AND PLENTIFUL.
· FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE AT www.midatlantichomeshow.com.
Credit Card Policy
Tidewater Builders Association values the trust that our members place in us when they give us personal and/or financial information. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance and endeavor to manage personal and/or financial information in accordance with our core value of respect for the individual. The security of your personal and/or financial information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it.